Labels

maandag 7 maart 2011

Order Info

Right now, we are closed for commissions until the end of April. I have a few commissions to work on, and I really like to work on commissions with care, so I always accept just a few commissions, and then close my commission service until I am done, and free to take new orders.

But you can always order items that I have in stock.
To do this, just look through what I have in stock at the moment, then leave a message under that item, I will respond to you as fast as I can. Or send me an email detailing in which item(s) you are interested. You can mail me at k_v_d_ende@hotmail.com , Please make sure that the subject of your mail is: Order from Petit-angel.nl . Otherwise I might miss your mail, because it will go to my junk mail automatically.
Please keep in mind that the prices are in Euro's and they are exclusive shipping cost to where you live. For information about this, please ask me.


Commission information.

If you want to commission something, please send me an email to k_v_d_ende@hotmail.com . Make sure the subject of your message says Commission at Petit-angel.nl Then it will not get lost in my junkmail folder.

In your message tell me what ypu want, preferably with pictures or a drawing of what you have in mind. I can make a lot of different things, please take a look at my portfolio page, to see what I have made in the past.
I have completed a four year study at a fashion design collage, and I am working as a tailor at a high class fashion boutique, just to give an idea of my experience with sewing.

When I sew a commission, I will need your measurements, the best way is, if you can come over to let me take your measurements, but that is impossible for international costumers, so please make sure you know someone that can take your measurements.
I draft the patterns myself, I never use patterns from a pattern book.

Also, give me a clear idea of what kind of fabric you want, I have some great suppliers with a lot of different fabrics, and I know a lot of places to get beautiful printed fabric, so I will do my best to find something as close to what you want as possible. I will offcourse keep in touch with you about the fabric options.
I only work with high quality fabric, sewing and serging thread and other materials.

I will keep updating you about the progress, I will also send pictures of what I am doing, and offcourse of the finished product.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them by leaving a message here, or by sending me an email.

I have feedback here:
http://babydoll-fb.livejournal.com/
http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/476758.html?mode=reply
http://myworld.ebay.nl/dark-babydoll

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Petit- Angel blog

Petit- Angel blog
My Personal Blog